- If you have been sick, had a fever, or cared for someone who has been sick, please do not come to the gym.
- Members and guests must complete one of two options to gain entry into the facility. They can have their temperature checked to ensure they're below 100.4 degrees Fahrenheit or they can opt to answer a series of questions about their potential exposure to COVID-19.
- All members and guests must wear a face covering in the lobby area. You do now have to wear your mask while you're exercising, but we ask that you wear it when moving around the facility.
- Between 7am and 9am, members and guests must wear a face covering in all areas of the building at all times, except when using cardio equipment or in a group fitness class.
- All members and guests must have a spray bottle and cleaning rag to disinfect equipment before and after use. Please clean anything you touch.
- Members and guests are required to maintain a 10ft distance between themselves and other members in workout areas and a 6ft distance in non-workout areas.
- Members and guests cannot use closed machines, nor should they move signs on machines.
- Members and guests cannot move benches. They have been measured to help maintain social distancing.
- The locker areas, saunas, and showers are closed for use. Restrooms are still available.
- Only the touchless water bottle filler is available for use. All other water fountains have been taken out of service.
- Group fitness participants must sign-up for class using Schedulicity.
- Childcare is closed until further notice.
- The entire facility closes weekdays from 1pm to 2pm for cleaning.